Are those pesky moles in just the wrong places, causing irritations of the skin, or making you feel dejected? This guide on how to get rid of moles on skin contains all the know-how, do’s and don’ts about this simple everyday skin problem.
Various home remedies, Over the counter mole removal creams & products, and surgical methods of removal are available for you to conveniently handle the condition.
What Moles On Skin Are:
Moles are abrasions on the skin which you acquire by birth. You can get the mark on the skin of the face, hands or any other part of the body.Related: The Best Mole Removal Creams
They come in various shapes and sized as well as darker and lighter shades of skin color. In some cases, the texture of the moles is smooth while in others it may have pores and hair.
But what can be really embarrassing is the presence of moles on the exposed parts of the body.
Getting rid of moles was a bit hectic earlier as mole removal surgery was the only reliable solution.
Though it had its downsides like post mole removal scars, the cost of mole removal incurred and re-occurrence of moles people still took it as the only removal technique.
It is to be mentioned here that people are always in a hurry and searching for how to get rid of moles overnight which in practicality is unachievable.
Advancement in medical research and e-commerce that had paved way for innovation of natural mole removal products.
Currently, there are 3 major ways one can get rid of moles on skin.
How To Get Rid Of Moles On Skin, Neck & Face?
There are 3 effective ways available which can be used to get rid of moles on skin. These mole removal techniques help in removal of mole on face, hands, neck, private parts etc & exposed part of the body.
How To Remove Moles Using Surgeries or Dermatologist Mole Removal
How To Remove Moles On Skin Using Mole Removal Creams
How To Remove Skin Moles Naturally
1. Mole Removal Surgeries or Dermatologist Mole Removal:
The widely followed approach for mole removal is by a consultation with your physician or dermatologist.
A doctor’s visit can also confirm whether or not your affliction is a benign or cancerous growth, which is necessary especially with the current frequency to extreme exposures to radiation and other sources of damage.
The mole-removal procedures are always followed by a test for cancer. Such moles are classified as Melanoma.
The surgical removal of the mole can be done by your dermatologist, your doctor will cleanse and numb the skin before removing the mole.
A detailed step-by-step procedure is as follows:
- The mole is first cleaned using alcohol, iodine, or betadine;
- Then a topical anesthetic, such as lidocaine, is applied to numb the affected area.
- Subsequently, the mole can be removed by one of several surgical methods, depending on the mole and its depth in the skin.
These different dermatologist mole removal methods include:
- Surgical Cutting:- A method generally followed by practitioners, it involves a simple cut which may or may not require stitches.
- Freezing: Freezing is done with liquid nitrogen and best works on moles that are non-cancerous and topical in nature.
- Shaving: Shaving is a procedure used to remove the mole layer by layer using a scalpel or a blade.
- Surgical excision: Generally done for deep mole extraction, surgical excision is generally a more invasive technique.
- Laser removal: This is a method best for flat, black or brown colored moles. The mole can be removed in 1-3 sittings at the dermatologist’s clinic. It is simple procedure wherein, a local anesthetic is applied and the mole is removed using a laser.
Depending on the type of mole and how invasive the procedure is, you may or may not has stitches.
If your removal method involves no stitches, then once the bleeding stops or alternatively your doctor electrically burns and dries the area, the wound is bandaged and allowed to heal with the application of a salve.
For an invasion mole removal procedure, stitches are required. Stitches are usually put on the epidermal layer of the skin and later removed.
Image Source: Reddit.com
Post Surgery Care:
After surgery care should be taken of the wound, keep it clean by washing it with hydrogen peroxide or sterile water and apply a layer of petroleum jelly to protect; do this until the wound is completely healed.
**Please note that these methods should be done only by a medical professional.
** Seek medical attention if:
- Excessive bleeding occurs
- Foul-smelling exudate discharges
- Avoid use of aspirin or other blood-thinning agents
The best follow-up skin care is for you to include a mole preventative measures in your daily routine post surgery. The following strategies are highly recommended for you to have a clear face, even skin tone, and a glowing complexion:
- Limit exposing your skin to sunlight
- Apply a good sunscreen with a high SPF number
- Constantly monitor your skin for signs of moles or discoloration
- Regularly exfoliate the skin
Complications with surgical operations
Removing a mole from the body with the use of the knife may give you a permanent solution but it is often laden with complications.
Cutting and scrapping out moles from the body may involve a period of healing. Some of the complications involved are:
- Scars: the operation of the mole can leave behind scars or marks, especially upon the sensitive areas such as face and neck. Using a mole remover may prove to be more effective in such as situation.
- Bleeding: delicate skin may bleed for a while that may need some medical attention to control the same.
- Pain: the removal is painful and until and unless the wound heals completely, it may pain for a while.
- Cost: Cost for mole removal using surgery is very high and at the same time risky. If the mole is non-cancerous it is better to opt for an option like mole removal cream.
2. How To Get Rid Of Moles On Skin Using Natural Creams:
Most recommended technique for home removal of mole is the use of mole removal creams.
The mole removal creams are effective and efficient in curing any type of moles be it in any part of the body.
Mole on face needs to be removed with utmost care. Cosmetic procedure is mostly a NO from many experts for reasons like scars etc.
Mole removal creams do a wonderful job for such moles and can remove even flat moles with ease & no scarring.
The general method requires you to mildly braise the surface of the mole by scrapping it using a rough surface.
Subsequently, the cream must be applied and rubbed into the mole.
After repeated applications of the product, the affected area forms a scab and falls off.
They are widely available online from Walmart or Amazon and they can be purchased from the pharmacy too.
Following are the Best Mole Removal Creams in the market:
- H-Moles Formula from Amoils: This is the best mole removal cream and works for all skin types. Manufactured in an FDA registered facility H-moles formula is made from hand-picked homeopathic ingredients. It comes with a whopping 90-day money back guarantee.
- Haloderm mole and skin tag remover: It is an all natural formula can be used on face and body to remove moles and skin tags.
- Wart & Mole Vanish: It works with a form of mild, chemical cauterization. In the first application itself, a scab gets formed surrounding the mole. The growth gets suppressed for the next couple of weeks. The scab gets removed and mole falls off slowly with continuous application.
- SkinPro extreme: It is fast acting mole corrector. It contains salicylic acid (Medical Grade) in highest quantity in a product that acts fast in removing moles and skin tags.
- King bio Mole Remover: Is 100% natural, this is a liquid mole remover that needs to be applied 3 times a day for best results.
- SkinPro skin tag and mole corrector: It comes with 17% salicylic acid and is more recommended for sensitive skin than its other version that comes with 25% salicylic acid.
- The Bio-T Topical ointment: It is safe to use for Moles, warts and skin tags. It is a natural product that contains herbs and mineral salts.
Other Mole Removal Creams include:
Natural Body and Skin Blemish and Birthmark Removal Cream: The safety of the product is unquestionable. When directions are followed well, the product can be used up to three times per day. Since cream is well concentrated, only a small amount on the mark is required for great results.Discretion: By Far There are Numerous Reviews Backing The Mole Removal Cream as The most Effective technique For Mole Removal. The Natural Creams and Formulations can help With Any Type Of Mole On the Body be it: Flat, Brown, Black, Facial, neck, Raised, Small Or large. Our Recommended Product Is Amoils H- Moles Formula.
3.How To Get Rid Of Moles Naturally – Home Remedies:
credits: Rocking Mama
Home remedies are among the easiest choices to choose from, with straightforward “do-it-yourself” instructions and various options for you to choose.
The treatments are safe, noninvasive, and promising alternatives to the surgical methods. A simple topical application of the natural home-made salve or commercially available product is all that is required.
Following are promising natural ways mole removal can be carried out:
- Baking soda and castor oil: Baking soda and castor oil form a unique formula for mole removal. Combine the two ingredients at 1:2 ratio and make a paste. Apply this paste on the moles and leave for up to 7 hours or overnight, before washing it off.
- Banana peel: Banana peels have the unexpected, natural mole removal properties with its natural acids and enzymes. Simply cut the banana peel into appropriate sizes and leave it on the skin overnight, repeat this process until results are seen.
- Frankincense oil: An age-old treatment for skin problems, frankincense oil has powerful astringent properties to rid the skin of moles. Apply the oil on the mole 4 times a day, it will dry out the mole to form a scab which will fall off.
- Tea tree oil: A natural remedy for various skin problems, tea tree oil is also effective against moles with its natural astringent composition. Apply the oil to the moles using a cotton swab, twice daily. Repeat the process until the moles dry up, form a scab, and fall off.
- Flaxseed oil: Mix the flaxseed oil with honey to make a paste, the combination of two ingredients will remove the moles and improve skin texture. Apply the paste to the skin and leave for 1 hour before rinsing it off, repeat this procedure twice daily until results are seen.
- Aloe vera: A natural remedy for various skin conditions, aloe vera is also used to remove moles. Apply the aloe vera on the mole liberally, and cover with a cotton bandage. Leave it for at least 3 hours, and remove the bandage and wash off the aloe vera. Continue the treatment for 3 weeks to start seeing results.
- Hydrogen peroxide: Using 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide, skin moles can be treated effectively. Simply dab the affected area with Hydrogen peroxide using a cotton ball or q-tip 5 to 6 times a day. Repeat this process for up to 3 days to see results.
- Iodine: Iodine is a powerful antiseptic commonly used in the medical field, and generally recommended for sensitive skin. Apply the iodine on the mole three times a day; continue the regimen until you notice a visible difference.
- Garlic: Garlic is yet another effective home remedy. Peel the garlic cloves and crush to make a paste. Apply the paste directly on the mole, avoiding other areas of the skin. Use a band-aid to cover the affected area and leave it for a few hours; effects can be observed within 5 days.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar, a principal home remedy element, is a powerful solution for the mole problem. The various acids present in the vinegar act to completely dissolve the mole. Simply apply or dab the affected areas with apple cider vinegar using a cotton ball or q-tip.
- Pineapple juice: Pineapple juice is a rich source of citric acid and vitamin C, which directly acts to lighten the pigmentation of the moles. Use a cotton ball to apply the juice generously, by soaking it in the juice and dab the affected area several times. Leave it dry overnight, repeat this process several times a day for a few weeks to observe a visible change.
- Black salve: Concocted from the bloodroot herb, black salve is an ointment specifically to treat skin pigmentation problems. Apply the ointment on the affected area and cover it with a band-aid; the band-aid must be changed every 12 hours. Repeat the procedure for several days to see visible differences.
- Lemon Juice: Lemon juice is a great home remedy, it is filled with natural astringents and bleaching properties which effectively remove moles from the skin. Soak a cotton ball with lemon juice and secure it in place using tape to the affected site. Leave it for 20 minutes, repeat this twice a day. The mole should fade and eventually fall off from the skin
- Oregano Oil: Mix the oregano oil and castor oil in equal proportions and apply it directly to the mole; wash it off after 30 min. The oregano oil is high in antioxidants and has great healing properties that work efficiently against the moles. Apply the oil blend 2-3 times daily to see noticeable changes.
- Potato: Potato is an excellent source of natural bleaching compounds which can successfully remove moles. Apply the potato juice and leave it on the mole for a few minutes. Repeat the process twice a day until the mole sloughs off.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is a natural mole remover, it improves the texture, hydrates, and heals the skin after the removal process. Apply the coconut oil to the affected area using and leave it on, repeat the application once in the morning and at night, to observe positive results.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a natural ayurvedic treatment for skin moles, it quickens them. Blend the turmeric with vitamin C tablet and honey to make a paste, and apply it to the affected area liberally. Allow the paste to dry for about 15-20 minutes, then rinse it off with water, repeat the process twice daily.
- Coriander leaves: Make a paste of coriander leaves with water, and apply this paste on the affected area and leave it for 10 minutes. Rinse in water, repeat the application every day for 2 weeks for successful results. The powerful astringent components of coriander cool then heat affected region which sloughs off the mole.
- Honey: Honey has various properties to fight moles, it has powerful antioxidants, natural emollients, and anti-inflammatory properties to quickly remove and heal the affected area. Simply apply raw honey to the mole and put a band-aid on it, leave it for 1 hour then rinse with water. Repeat the process several times a day for a 1 week to see the results.
- Dandelion root: Harvest a fresh dandelion root and extract its milk; apply the undiluted milk on the affected area and leave it for 1 hour and rinse. Apply the extract 2-3 times a day for a couple of weeks for best results.
- Onion juice: The natural acids of the onion work effectively against skin moles. Grate and squeeze out the juice from the onion; apply it on the mole and leave for 1 hour before rinsing with water. Apply the juice 2-3 times a day for noticeable results.
- Cauliflower: Cauliflower is high in vitamin C or ascorbic acid, which has the ability to reverse pigmentation. Crush the cauliflower head into a paste and extract its juice. Apply the juice on the mole and leave it for 30 minutes, rinse it with water. Apply juice several times daily for proven results.
- Grapefruit seed extract: Astringents, antioxidants, and vitamin E are the main components of grapefruit seed oil. These active compounds act against moles very effectively. Apply 1-2 drop of the oil directly on the mole and cover it with a band-aid leave it for 1 hour, repeat 2-3 times a day.
- Fig stem juice: Take a piece of fig stem and rub it only on the affected area and leave it for 2-3 hours, thrice The exfoliating properties will remove the mole from its roots.
How To Get Rid Of Moles On Face:
The delicate parts of the body such as face and neck often have moles which are hard to remove with the help of laser treatments or operations.
In such situations, it is best to avail the mole removing creams that are natural and safe.
You can opt for facial mole removal treatments such as creams and applications that remove the moles without any surgery or operation and leave no marks on the face at the same time.
The 3 methods that have been mentioned earlier i.e mole removal surgery, mole removal creams & natural mole removal remedies all work in removing mole from face.
Since the face is very sensitive it is recommended you go for a safe option.
Why Mole Removal Creams Are Safest Option in Getting Rid Of Moles on Skin, Face & Neck:
- They Are Homeopathic medicines so no case of side effects like scarring etc
- Mole removal creams are FDA listed and safe to use on any part of the body
- They are not allergic & can be used on any skin type
- They are cost effective and would cost you around 20-30$ which can remove 5-6 moles
- They can remove any type of benign mole: black, brown, flat, raised, flesh colored, rough textured, blue colored or any type of other moles
- Mole Removal Cream can remove mole on any part of the body, even sensitive areas & pubic areas
- They are natural medicines that your skin will love
- They are guaranteed to work or you get a no question asked 90-day full refund
Removal of moles from skin:
The creams which are for facial mole removal are equally effective for removing moles from any other part of the body.
With the use of the mole removing creams, you can avail the facility of skin mole removal too without looking for more options.
They work the same way and in an effective manner at the same time. There are many creams available in the market which can be used for the removal of moles from the body very easily.